We work hard... And people notice.
- 2011 AAA Washington Top 10 Shop
- 2010 AAA Washington Top 10 Shop
- 2009 AAA Washington Top 10 Shop
- 2008 AAA Washington Top 10 Shop
- 2007 AAA Washington Top 10 Shop
- Nominated for 2007 Tri-Area Citizens of the Year
- 2006 Port Townsend Business Leaders of the Year
- Business Leader of the Quarter, 2006 (Port Townsend Chamber of Commerce)
- 2006 Green Business, from Washington State Department of Ecology and Jefferson County
- 2006 AAA Washington Top 10 Shop
- 2005 AAA Washington #1 Top Shop
- 2004 AAA Washington Top 10 Shop
- 2004 Business Recycler of the Year (Washington State Recycling Assn.)
- 2003 AAA Washington #1Top Shop
- 2002 ASA of Washington's Outstanding Member of the Year
- 2002 Evergreen Award for Pollution Prevention from the United States Environmental Protection Agency
- 2002 EnviroStars Five-Star Award, first EnviroStar winner in Jefferson County
- 2002 AAA Washington Top 10 Shop
- 2001 AAA Washington Top 10 Shop
- 2001 Governor's Award for Pollution Prevention and Sustainable Practices, from the Washington State Department of Ecology
- 2000 AAA Top Independent Facility Award
- 1999 Washington State Department of Ecology Waste Reduction and Recycling Award
- 1999 Waste Information Network Environmental Achievement Award
- 1999 Hood Canal Environmental Achievement Award, sponsored by the Hood Canal Coordinating Council
- 1998 Northwest Repair Facility of the Year runner-up, sponsored by Northwest Motors magazine
Awarded to Circle & Square Auto Care:
10953 Rhody Dr.
Port Hadlock, WA 98339
Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
Night Drop Form
After Courtesy Ford closed, AAA recommended that I take my 2003 Ford Ranger and 1995 Ford Escort to Circle & Square Auto Care...
Circle & Square Auto Care was highly recommended to me because of their expertise with foreign cars...
One of the things that I’ve experienced at Circle & Square that I’ve never experienced anywhere else is...
Jana has been involved with Habitat for more than ten years. She served on the Board of Directors...
I started going to Circle & Square Auto Care a few months ago on a recommendation, and have been very pleased...
I’ve had nothing but good experiences with Circle & Square Auto Care. I’m not that knowledgeable about cars...
My car is 26 years old and Reto Filli (owner of Circle & Square) has put a new engine in it so I’ll have it...
I had an old Subaru up for sale and a young fellow in our neighborhood said he would buy it because he knew...
Circle & Square Auto Care has serviced my car ever since I’ve had it new. They’re very fair; I appreciate...
I had a major repair needed and my mechanic in Seattle didn’t do that kind of work. I shopped around...More